- The Support Engineer is responsible for both in-house and on-site repair of nuclear measurement equipment and systems in the Benelux, in close collaboration with Mirion Technologies (Canberra BNLS) NV international and local Service and Support department.
- You understand the customer’s measurement application and provide support in installation, training and repair of his measurement installation showing a strong service approach.
- You also provide feedback to our internal service organization for improving our products and services.
- Your responsibilities are: visit customer site for preventive maintenances and repairs.
- Provide telephone and e-mail support to customers.
- Prepare installations, carry them out and train the customer.
- Software support, customization and consulting.
- Provide Class room Training for customers.
- Perform repairs in Zellik-office.
- Provide Sales support.
- You have a Master or PhD in Nuclear Physics or a Master in Science and Industrial Engineering.
- You have good knowledge of IT (Networking, Setup of OS) with strong software skills and good inter-personal skills.
- You have 5-7 yearsof working experiences.
- You are flexible and autonomous: accept changing targets while remaining productive also eagerto reach defined goals.
- You are customer service oriented: a clear communicator, tackling problems and needs, finding root causes of problems.
- You have strong communication skills in Dutch, French and English, but also good organizational and administrative skills.
- Contract for an indefinite period, full time with benefits.
- Regular travels in the Benelux area.
Solliciteer voor deze vacature